Captives of the Faceless Drummer
written by George Ryga, 1932-1987 (1971) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2004), 30 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2004, by George Ryga. All rights reserved. Used by permission of TalonBooks.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- George Ryga, 1932-1987
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Harry, Commander, Marcel, John, Dr. Fritz Felton, Adrienne, Jenny, Chorus
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to CAPTIVES OF THE FACELESS DRUMMER should be addressed to the author, c/o TalonBooks, P.O. Box 2076, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 3S3.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.