written by Drew Hayden Taylor, 1962- (1999) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2000), 144 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2000 by Drew Hayden Taylor. All rights reserved. Used by permission of TalonBooks.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Drew Hayden Taylor, 1962-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Domestic matters, Intellectual matters, Romance, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Angel Wallace, Colleen Birk, Dale Cartland, Michelle Spencer, Bobby Rabbit, Yvonne Stone
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ALTERNATIVES should be addressed to the author, c/o TalonBooks, P.O. Box 2076, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 3S3.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.