The Red and the Black
written by Jon Klein, fl. 1985-2009 (1993) (Rain City Projects), 56 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Rain City Projects
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1993, by Jon Klein. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Jon Klein, fl. 1985-2009
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Religion, Politics, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Count Altamira, Fouque, Julien Sorel, Madame De La Mole, Madame La Marechale De Fervaques, Madame Louise De Renal, Monsieur De Renal, Marquis De La Mole, Monsieur Valenod
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE RED AND THE BLACK should be addressed to the authors agent, Judy Boals, Inc., 307 West 38th Street, #812, New York, NY 10018. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the author's agent, and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.