What Can You Say to Mississippi?
written by Ossie B. Davis, 1917-2005 (1955) (Alexander Street Press), 16 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Ossie B. Davis, 1917-2005
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, Black Theater, Intellectual matters, Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano, Narrator, 1st Voice, 2nd Voice, 3rd Voice
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO MISSISSIPPI? should be addressed to Emmalyn Productions, Inc., P.O. Box 1318, New Rochelle, NY 10802.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.