Madame, How Can I Fall in Love?
written by Langston Hughes, 1902-1967 (1940) (Alexander Street Press), 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Comedy, Film Noir
- Elliott Carpenter, 1894-1982
- Page Count
- Langston Hughes, 1902-1967
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, Black Theater, Economics, Social problems, Family, Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano, Patter
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning permission to perform MADAME, HOW CAN I FALL IN LOVE? should be addressed to Harold Ober Associates Incorporated, 425 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.