Don't You Want to Be Free?
written by Langston Hughes, 1902-1967 (1937) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1938), 17 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Comedy, Film Noir
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Langston Hughes, 1902-1967
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, Black Theater, Family, Romance, Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano, Young Man, Boy, Girl, Man, Old Woman, Old Man, Overseer, Mulatto Girl, Wife, Husband, Laundry Worker, White Worker
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights and permission to perform DON'T YOU WANT TO BE FREE? should be addressed to Harold Ober Associates Incorporated, 425 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.