Who's Got His Own
written by Ronald Milner, 1938-2004 (1966) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1971), 56 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Farce, Comedy
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Ronald Milner, 1938-2004
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, Black Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Intellectual matters, Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano, Clara Bronson, First Deacon, Mother, Reverend Calder, Second Deacon, Tim Bronson, Jr.
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to WHO'S GOT HIS OWN should be addressed to the author at 15 E. Kirby, Suite 204, Detroit, MI 48202.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.