Anybody I Want to Be!
written by Lee Hunkins, 1930- (1989) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1989), 25 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Lee Hunkins, 1930-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, Black Theater, Domestic matters, Economics, Family, Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano, Victor Colon, Sr., Victor Colon, Jr., Thelma Davis, Rosana Soto, Michael Davis, Lynette Sanders, Homeless Man
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ANYBODY I WANT TO BE! should be addressed to THE DRAMATIC PUBLISHING COMPANY, P.O. Box 129, Woodstock, Illinois 60098. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of THE DRAMATIC PUBLISHING COMPANY, and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.