written by George Cram Cook, 1873-1924 and Susan Keating Glaspell, 1876-1948 (1916) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1920), 42 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1915, Susan Keating Glaspell, George Cram Cook.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- George Cram Cook, 1873-1924, Susan Keating Glaspell, 1876-1948
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Intellectual matters, Religion, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Ian Joyce, Eloise Joyce, Mrs. Stubbs, Eddy Knight, Alice Knight, Annie
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to TICKLESS TIME should be addressed to The Estate of Susan Glaspell, c/o Ms. Valentina A. Cook, 601 East 20th Street, 9-C, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.