written by Diane Glancy, 1941- (1990) (Alexander Street Press), 89 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1990, Diane Glancy.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Diane Glancy, 1941-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Economics, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Catherine Polumbus, Edward Harnepher, Wilda Grummer, Bobby Polumbus, Tim Brough, Mary Grummer, Calvin Hollier
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to CARGO should be addressed to the author, c/o The Department of English, Macalester College, 1600 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.