Yes Is for a Very Young Man
written by Gertrude Stein, 1874-1946 (1944) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1949), 50 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1944, by Gertrude Stein.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Gertrude Stein, 1874-1946
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Economics, Intellectual matters, Politics, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Clothilde, Constance, Denise, Ferdinand, Georges Poupet, Henry, Olympe
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to YES IS FOR A VERY YOUNG MAN should be addressed to The Estate of Gertrude Stein, c/o Mr. Calman A. Levin, LevinandGann, Nottingham Centre, 8th Floor, 502 Washington Avenue, Towson, MD 21204-4525.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.