Will He Come Back Better. Second Historic Drama. In the Country.
written by Gertrude Stein, 1874-1946 (1930) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1949), 6 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1930, by Gertrude Stein.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Gertrude Stein, 1874-1946
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Amelia, Ashley, Harry, Humphrey, Nuna
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to WILL HE COME BACK BETTER. SECOND HISTORIC DRAMA. IN THE COUNTRY. should be addressed to The Estate of Gertrude Stein, c/o Mr. Calman A. Levin, LevinandGann, Nottingham Centre, 8th Floor, 502 Washington Avenue, Towson, MD 21204-4525.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.