Across the Board on Tomorrow Morning
written by William Saroyan, 1908-1981 (1941) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1941), 63 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1941 by William Saroyan. Used by permission of the Trustees of Leland Stanford Junior University.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- William Saroyan, 1908-1981
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Jim, Thomas Piper, John Callaghan, Harry Mallory, Helen, Peggy, R. J. Pinkerton, Lois, Pablo, Pancho, Sammy, Clay, Rhinelander 2-8182, Fritz, Callaghan Mallory
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of ACROSS THE BOARD ON TOMORROW MORNING or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from The William Saroyan Foundation, 1905 Baker Street, San Francisco, CA 94115.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.