Tales From the Vienna Streets
written by William Saroyan, 1908-1981 (1980) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1991), 54 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1980 by William Saroyan. Used by permission of the Trustees of Leland Stanford Junior University.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- William Saroyan, 1908-1981
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Van Vaspouraganian, Ho, Schmidt, Alice, Girl, Alfie, Guarden Offizier
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of TALES FROM THE VIENNA STREETS or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from The William Saroyan Foundation, 1905 Baker Street, San Francisco, CA 94115.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.