written by Katharine Dayton, 1891-1945 and George S. Kaufman, 1889-1961 (1935) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1935), 186 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1926, George S. Kaufman and Katharine Dayton. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of George S. Kaufman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Katharine Dayton, 1891-1945, George S. Kaufman, 1889-1961
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Sophy Prescott, Charles, Emmy Paige, Lucy Chase Wayne, Stephen Wayne, Belle Hardwick, Mrs. Ives, Ann Forrester, Baroness, Señor Ortega, Mrs. Creevey, Mrs. Davenport, Senator Keane, Tom Hardwick, Irene Hibbard, Bleecker, Carter Hibbard, George Mason, Ellsworth T. Ganning, Jason Fleming, Herbert Sedgwick
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to FIRST LADY should be addressed to the authors' estates at 26 East 63rd Street, 3-A, New York, NY 10021.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.