Beyond the Horizon
written by Eugene O'Neill, 1888-1953 (1920) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1920), 60 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1920, Eugene O'Neill.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Eugene O'Neill, 1888-1953
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Social problems, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Robert Mayo, Kate Mayo, James Mayo, Andrew Mayo, Ruth Atkins, Captain Dick Scott, Mrs. Atkins, Mary Mayo, Ben, Dr. Fawcett
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of BEYOND THE HORIZON or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.