written by Eugene O'Neill, 1888-1953 (1915) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1988), 16 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1915, Eugene O'Neill.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Eugene O'Neill, 1888-1953
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Violence, Social problems, History, Haitian Independence Movement, 1791-1804, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Jean-Jacques Dessalines, 1758-1806, Rougon, Village Priest, German Captain of Infantry, Jean
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE SNIPER or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.