The Adding Machine
written by Elmer Rice, 1892-1967 (1923) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1941), 28 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1941 by Elmer Rice. Reproduced by permission of Farrar, Straus and Giroux.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Elmer Rice, 1892-1967
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Mr. Zero, Daisy Diana Dorothea Devore, Boss, Mr. One, Mrs. One, Mr. Two, Mrs. Two, Mr. Three, Mrs. Three, Mr. Four, Mrs. Four, Mr. Five, Mrs. Five, Mr. Six, Mrs. Six, Judy O'Grady, Shrdlu, Lieutenant Charles, Joe, Young Man
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE ADDING MACHINE should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.