The Petrified Forest
written by Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955 (1934) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1941), 38 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1941, by Robert Sherwood. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Robert Sherwood.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Memoirs, Intellectual matters, Romance, Health, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Frida Kahlo, 1907-1954, Duke Mantee, Alan Squier, Gabby Maple, Gramp Maple, Jason Maple, Boze Hertzlinger
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE PETRIFIED FOREST should be addressed to the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.