The Young Man from Atlanta
written by Horton Foote, 1916-2009 (1994) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1995), 109 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1993, by Sunday Rock Corp. Used by permission of Horton Foote.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Horton Foote, 1916-2009
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Violence, Social problems, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Ted Cleveland, Jr., Miss Lacey, Will Kidder, Tom Jackson, Clara, Carson, Etta Doris, Pete Davenport, Lily Dale Robedaux
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE YOUNG MAN FROM ATLANTA or any portion thereof (other than amateur and stock production rights) must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Barbara Hogenson Agency, Inc., 165 West End Avenue, Suite 19C, NY, NY 10023. Amateur and stock production rights for THE YOUNG MAN FROM ATLANTA are controlled exclusively by DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No amateur or stock performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.