End of Summer
written by Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973 (1936) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1952), 94 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1952 by S. N. Behrman. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of S. N. Behrman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, War, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Will Dexter, Mrs. Wyler, Paula Frothingham, Robert, Leonie Frothingham, Sam Frothingham, Dr. Kenneth Rice, Dennis McCarthy, Dr. Dexter, Count Boris Mirsky
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of END OF SUMMER or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.