written by Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973 (1929) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1937), 166 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1938 by S.N. Behrman. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of S. N. Behrman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Mercury, Sosie, Trumpeter, Warrior, Alkmena, Amphitryon, Leda, Kleantha, Nenetza, Jupiter, Echo
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to AMPHITRYON 38 should be addressed to the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.