Getting Frankie Married -- and Afterwards
written by Horton Foote, 1916-2009 (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1998), 67 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1998, by Sunday Rock Corp. Used by permission of Horton Foote.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Horton Foote, 1916-2009
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Intellectual matters, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Bill Simmons, Carleton Gleason, Constance Baxter, Frankie Lewis, Fred Willis, Georgia Dale Calhoun, Helen Vaught, Isabel Gallagher, Laverne Lovell, Mae, Mrs. Willis, S. P. Calhoun
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of GETTING FRANKIE MARRIED - AND AFTERWARDS or any portion thereof (other than amateur production rights) must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, NY, NY 10010. Amateur production rights for GETTING FRANKIE MARRIED - AND AFTERWARDS are controlled exclusively by DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No amateur performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.