In Arabia We'd All Be Kings
written by Stephen Adly Guirgis, 1965- (1999) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2003), 96 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2001, 2003 by Stephen Adly Guirgis. Published by arrangement with Faber and Faber, Inc., an affiliate of Farrar, Straus and Giroux, LLC. New York. All rights reserved. CAUTION: Users are warned that the Work appearing herein is protected under copyright laws and reproduction of the text, in any form for distribution is strictly prohibited. The right to reproduce or transfer the Work via any medium must be secured with the copyright owner.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Stephen Adly Guirgis, 1965-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Lenny, Daisy Hernandez, Skank, Sammy, Miss Reyes, Demaris, Jake, Vic, Chickie, Charlie, Greer, Holy Roller
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of IN ARABIA WE'D ALL BE KINGS or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.