Anne of the Thousand Days
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1948) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1950), 123 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1947 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Anne Boleyn, Mary Boleyn, Thomas Boleyn, Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, Servant, Henry Norris, Mark Smeaton, Duke of Norfolk, Lord Percy, Elizabeth Boleyn, Courier, Bailiff, Woman Servant, Attendant, Madge Shelton, Jane Seymour, Thomas More, Thomas Wyatt, Thomas Cromwell, Bishop Fisher, John Houghton, William Kingston, 1st Musician, 2nd Musician, 3rd Musician, 1st Singer, 2nd Singer, 3rd Singer, Henry VIII
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of ANNE OF A THOUSAND DAYS or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.