The Wingless Victory
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1936) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1936), 133 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1936 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Girl, Reverend Phineas McQueston, Jared Mungo, Winston Urquhart, Mrs. McQueston, Ruel McQueston, Venture, Faith Ingalls, Happy Penny, Letty, Nathaniel McQueston, Oparre, Toala, Durian, Harry, a Bailiff, Van Zandt
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE WINGLESS VICTORY or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.