The World We Make
written by Sidney Kingsley, 1906-1995 (1939) (Alexander Street Press), 114 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1939, by Sidney Kingsley.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Sidney Kingsley, 1906-1995
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, History, Politics, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Dr. Schiller, Virginia, Mrs. McKay, John, Jim, Anna
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE WORLD WE MAKE should be addressed to the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.