Candle in the Wind
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1941) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1941), 116 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1941 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Family, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Fargeau, Henri, Deseze, Charlotte, Mercy, Madeline Guest, Maisie Tompkins, Raoul St. Cloud, German Captain, German Lieutenant, Colonel Erfurt, Lieutenant Schoen, Corporal Behrens, Madame Fleury, Monsieur Fleury, Cissie, Corporal Shulz, Captain, Corporal Mueller, 1st Guard, 2nd Guard, 3rd Guard, 4th Guard, 5th Guard
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of CANDLE IN THE WIND or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.