The Feast of Ortolans
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1937) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1939), 24 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1939 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, War, History, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Pompignan, Champfort, Duchess du Gramont, Condorcet, Mlle. de Sombreuil, Philippe of Orleans, La Harpe, Théroigne, Adam Philippe, Comte de Custine, Bailly, Chef, Lieutenant Custine, Malesherbes, Desmoulins, Roucher, Servant, Marquis de Lafayette, Baron de Beaumarchais, Andrea Chénier
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE FEAST OF ORLEANS or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.