written by Sidney Kingsley, 1906-1995 (1935) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1936), 84 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1936, by Sidney Kingsley.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Sidney Kingsley, 1906-1995
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Tommy McGrath, Gimpty, T. B., Dippy, Angel, Spit, Baby-Face Martin, Hunk, Philip Griswald, Milty, Drina, Kay, Jack Hilton, Francey
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to DEAD END should be addressed to the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.