Jacobowsky and the Colonel
written by Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973 (1944) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1944), 177 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1944 by S. N. Behrman. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of S. N. Behrman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Intellectual matters, Romance, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Tragic Gentleman, Old Lady from Arras, Madame Bouffier, Solly, Szycki, Szabuniewicz, S. L. Jacobowsky, Air Raid Warden, Colonel Tadeusz Boleslav Stjerbinsky, Cosette, Chauffeur, Monsieur Serouille, Marianne, Brigadier, First Lieutenant, Gestapo Official, Wilhelm, Max, Papa Clairon, Dice Player, Senator Brisson, Commissaire, Sergeant de Ville
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of JACOBOWSKY AND THE COLONEL or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.