Reunion in Vienna
written by Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955 (1931) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1932), 201 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1932, by Robert Sherwood. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Robert Sherwood.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Kathie, Ernest, Elena, Dr. Anton Krug, Old Krug, Ilse, Emil, Frau Lucher, Count Von Stainz, Countess Von Stainz, Poffy, Strup, Bredzi, Torlini, Policeman, Chef, Rudolf Maximillian, Gisella von Krett, General Hoetzler, Sophia, Koeppke, Talisz
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to REUNION IN VIENNA should be addressed to the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.