Hedwig and the Angry Inch
written by John Cameron Mitchell, 1963- (1996) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1998), 94 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Text copyright © 1998 by John Cameron Mitchell. Music and Lyrics copyright © 1999 by Stephen Trask. Published by arrangement with The Overlook Press.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Stephen Trask, 1967-
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- John Cameron Mitchell, 1963-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Religion, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Corporal Luther Robinson, Hedwig, Angry Inch, Tommy Gnosis, Yitzhak
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH should be addressed to the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.