View of the Dome
written by Theresa Rebeck, 1958- (1996) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1998), 46 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1998, by Theresa Rebeck.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Theresa Rebeck, 1958-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Violence, Social problems, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Anchorman, Annabeth, Arthur, August, Bella, David, E. T. Black, Emma, Governor, Junette Larson, Lance, Leonard Larson, Marjorie, Richard Riley, Sheila, Tommy, Rush Limbaugh
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to VIEW OF THE DOME should be addressed to The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.