written by Elmer Rice, 1892-1967 (1928) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1965), 96 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1928, 1965 by Elmer Rice. Renewed 1993 by Barbara Rice Jones, Robert Rice, Margaret Cooper, Katya Judith Rice, and Paul Rice. Published by arrangement with Hill and Wang, a division of Farrar, Straus and Giroux, LLC. New York. All rights reserved. CAUTION: Users are warned that the Work appearing herein is protected under copyright laws and reproduction of the text, in any form for distribution is strictly prohibited. The right to reproduce or transfer the Work via any medium must be secured with the copyright owner.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Elmer Rice, 1892-1967
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Violence, Social problems, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Abraham Kaplan, Greta Fiorentino, Emma Jones, Olga Olsen, Willie Maurrant, Frank Maurrant, George Jones, Steve Sankey, Agnes Cushing, Carl Olsen, Shirley Kaplan, Filippo Fiorentino, Alice Simpson, Laura Hildebrand, Mary Hildebrand, Charlie Hildebrand, Samuel Kaplan, Rose Maurrant, Harry Easter, Daniel Buchanan, Mae Jones, Dick McGann, Vincent Jones, Dr. John Wilson, Marshall James Henry, Fred Cullen, Mike, Intern, Man, First Nursemaid, Second Nursemaid, Anna Maurrant
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to STREET SCENE should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.