To the Ladies
written by Marc Connelly, 1890-1980 and George S. Kaufman, 1889-1961 (1922) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1923), 77 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1922, by George S. Kaufman and Marc Connelly.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Parody, Drama
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Marc Connelly, 1890-1980, George S. Kaufman, 1889-1961
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, History, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Elsie Beebe, Leonard Beebe, Chester Mullin, John Kincaid, Myrtle Kincaid, Toastmaster, Henrici, Tom Baker, Miss Flatcher
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to TO THE LADIES should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.