What Price Glory?
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 and Laurence Stallings, 1894-1968 (1924) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1926), 84 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1926 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958, Laurence Stallings, 1894-1968
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Politics, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Brigade Runner, Brigadier General Cokeley, Captain Flagg, Chaplain, Charmaine De La Cognac, Colonel, Corporal Gowdy, Corporal Kiper, Corporal Lipinsky, First Sergeant Quirt, Gunnery Sergeant Sockkel, Lieutenant Aldrich, Lieutenant Cunningham, Lieutenant Lundstrom, Lieutenant Moore, Lieutenant Schmidt, Monsieur Pete De La Cognac, Pharmacist's Mate, Private Lewisohn, Private Mulcahy, Sergeant Ferguson, Spike
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of WHAT PRICE GLORY? or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.