Night Over Taos
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1932) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1935), 200 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1932 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Drama, Comedy
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Indian Slave, Dona Vera, Valeria, Maria, Raquel, Conchita, Nuna, Lita, Carlota, Cristina, Graso, Dona Josepa, Diana, Diego, Federico, Narciso, Captain, Don Hermano, Don Miguel, Felipe, Santos, Pablo Montoya, Andres, Don Fernando, Don Mario, Mateo, 1st Trapper, 2nd Trapper, 3rd Trapper, Antonio Jose Martinez
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of NIGHT OVER TAOS or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.