Mary of Scotland
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1933) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1933), 202 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1933 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, First Guard, Second Guard, Third Guard, John Knox, James Hepburn, Earl of Bothwell, Chatelard, Duc de Chatelherault, Mary Beaton, Mary Seton, Mary Livingstone, Mary Fleming, Henry, Lord Darnley, Lord Gordon, David Rizzio, James Stuart, Earl of Moray, Maitland of Lethington, Lord Huntley, Lord Morton, Lord Erskine, Lord Throgmorton, Porter, Lord Ruthven, Lord Douglas, Young Ruthven, First Sentinel, Second Sentinel, Sergeant, Warden, Page, Warder, Watchman, William Cecil, Queen Elizabeth I, Mary Stuart
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to MARY OF SCOTLAND should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.