The Queen's Husband
written by Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955 (1928) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1932), 108 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1932, by Robert Sherwood. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Robert Sherwood.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Frederick Granton, Phipps, Lord Birten, Petley, Princess Anne, Queen Martha, General Northrup, King Eric VIII, Major Blent, Dr. Fellman, Prince William, Laker
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE QUEEN'S HUSBAND should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.