written by Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955 (1929) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1930), 168 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1930, by Robert Sherwood. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Robert Sherwood.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Family, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Kitty, Military Policeman, Gertrude, Sergeant-Major, Sergeant, Myra, Roy Cronin, Mrs. Hobley, Laborer, Wife
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of WATERLOO BRIDGE or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.