written by Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955 (1935) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1938), 76 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1938, by Robert Sherwood. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Robert Sherwood.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Prince Mikail Alexandrovitch Ouratieff, Grand Duchess Tatiana Petrovna, Commissar Dimitri Gorotchenko, Olga, Count Feodor Brekenski, Madame Chauffourier-Dubieff, Martelleau, Fernande Dupont, Charles Dupont, Louise, Georges Dupont, Hélène Dupont, Madame Van Hemert
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to TOVARICH should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.