Ghosts on Fire
written by Michael Weller, 1942- (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1986), 87 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1986, by Michael Weller.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Michael Weller, 1942-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Religion, Health, Violence, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Aden Paltz, Avram Schenker, Daniel Rittman, Gina, Julia Rittman, Laurel, Michelle-Marie, Nathan Berger, Neil Toomie, Ralph, Sylvestre, Tom Cooper
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to GHOST ON FIRE should be addressed to the Author's agent, The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.