In Shakespeare and the Bible
written by Thornton Wilder, 1897-1975 (1956) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1997), 23 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1956 by Thornton Wilder. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Thornton Wilder.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Thornton Wilder, 1897-1975
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Romance, Violence, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, John Lubbock, Katy Buckingham, Marget, Mrs. Mowbrey
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of IN SHAKESPEARE AND THE BIBLE or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.