written by Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973 (1929) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1934), 90 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1934 by S. N. Behrman. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of S. N. Behrman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Romance, Family, Violence, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Phyllis Pennel, Douglas Carr, Raphael Lord, Dr. Avery, Sherman Maxwell, Curtis Maxwell, Edgar Mullin, Ann Carr
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to METEOR should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.