At the Gates of the Righteous
written by Robertson Davies, 1913-1995 (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1949), 26 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1949, by Robertson Davies.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robertson Davies, 1913-1995
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Religion, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Angus, Bill Balmer, Effie Balmer, Fingal McEachern, Jessie McLaren, Ronnie Fitzalan
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to AT THE GATES OF THE RIGHTEOUS should be addressed to the author's estate, c/o Pendragon Ink, Massey College, 4 Devonshire Place, Toronto, Canada M5S 2EI.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.