written by Robertson Davies, 1913-1995 (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1972), 18 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1972, by Robertson Davies.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robertson Davies, 1913-1995
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Ethel, Jimmy, George Bailey, Pop
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to OVERLAID should be addressed to the author's estate, c/o Pendragon Ink, Massey College, 4 Devonshire Place, Toronto, Canada M5S 2EI.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.