But for Whom Charlie
written by Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973 (1964) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1964), 150 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1964 by S. N. Behrman. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of S. N. Behrman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Social problems, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Naomi Saunders, Seymour Rosenthal, Anna, Charles Taney, Faith Prosper, Willard Prosper, Gilian Prosper, Brock Dunnaway, Harry Lorch, Sheila Maloney
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to BUT FOR WHOM CHARLIE should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.