written by Laura Annawyn Shamas, 1957- (1989) (Alexander Street Press), 87 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1989, Laura Annawyn Shamas.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- History, Agit-prop
- Page Count
- Laura Annawyn Shamas, 1957-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Becks Babbith, Berry Mary Barlett, Jerome Phillips, Jo Murray, Max Montali, Rafe Samuelson
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to GIRL WONDER should be addressed to the author, c/o The Abrams Artists Agency, 275 Seventh Avenue, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.