The Still Alarm
written by George S. Kaufman, 1889-1961 (1925) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1930), 8 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1925, by George S. Kaufman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- George S. Kaufman, 1889-1961
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Social problems, Violence, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Ed, Bob, Bellboy, Fireman, Another Fireman
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE STILL ALARM should be addressed to the authors' estates at 26 East 63rd Street, 3-A, New York, NY 10021.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.